Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this role is responsible for the management of the stock within the warehouse ensuring accuracy and pricing. This role is suited to someone who is highly analytical and has the ability to think outside the box.
- Leading global brands
- Friendly and supportive culture
- National business with distribution channels in 3 locations
- $60 – $70k + Super
- Located in Wetherill Park
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed
- Work with Warehouse Managers to check the weekly warehouse stock counts, investigate stock discrepancies with Logistics Operations Manager, and submit final stock counts for update
- Liaise and negotiate with internal managers and suppliers on returns requirements, ensuring company and supplier procedures are aligned
- Tracking inbound and outbound orders to prevent overstocking and out-of-stock
- Analyzing and reviewing supply chain data to identify and resolve issues
- Implement and manage inventory control regimes and manage the cycle count of physical inventory to ensure accuracy
- Generating purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis, and inventory management systems
You will have:
- Proven experience in Supply Chain with a solid understanding of logistics, inventory management system and supply planning
- Tertiary Qualifications in Supply Chain Management or a related discipline would be highly desirable
- Strong computer skills including Excel and experience with Pronto preferred
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Showing excellent attention to detail
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY.
Our team will be reviewing applications as they are received, apply now or explore other opportunities on our website.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted. We will however store your CV / Details on our database and will be in touch as soon as a suitable opportunity arise.
JOB REF: MAS1122