Reporting directly to the GM Of Operations, this role is responsible for ensuring the consistent daily performance of the Logistics team across multi-site centres by having the most efficient and cost effective logistics and freight framework in place. You will have the knowledge and skills to continually plan, evaluate, design and implement new processes and systems to improve and achieve the overall business performance and strategic goals.
- A highly reputable company with over 100 employees nationwide
- Supportive and dedicated team
- Highly strategic role that sits within the leadership team
- $100 – $130k + Super
- Based in Silverwater, Sydney
- Build and manage business relations with stakeholders
- Oversee the management of multi-site warehouse operations and their distribution and transportation of products with partners
- Assess performance and dispute resolutions
- Manage and negotiate rates and contracts with freight providers
- Review daily KPI performance of logistics operations
- Create and implement best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures and systems for continuous improvement and best practice initiatives operational and financial performance
- Ensure warehouse traffic management plans, safety audits, risk matrix assessments skills metrix
- Develop, test and implement new operational processes to improve reliability and efficiency
You will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a multi-site distribution centres and logistics management role
- Strong understanding of logistics and freight operations’ processes and systems
- Commercial and financial acumen with a full understanding of the impact of failure in terms of business cost, production schedules and customer order fulfilment
- Strong proven leadership skills as well as customer order fulfilment
- Must be highly analytical with a financial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills as well as strong IT systems knowledge
- Strong planning and organisational skills as well as high attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new concepts and to apply them to the work
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY.
Our team will be reviewing applications as they are received, apply now or explore other opportunities on our website.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted. We will however store your CV / Details on our database and will be in touch as soon as a suitable opportunity arise.
JOB ID: MAS1120