About the Opportunity:
This role requires an experienced operations guru within the FMCG industry. This role requires an individual who thrives working within a fast-paced environment and who likes to be challenged. You will be a vital leader, managing the end-to-end warehousing activities and associated operations as well as ensuring operations achieve a safe working environment, meeting customer expectations and satisfaction, and managing productivity ensuring growth, excellence in operations, and employee performance.
Benefits and Perks:
- Attractive salary package + performance bonuses
- Family oriented business
- Continuous growth opportunity
- A role for an individual who enjoys a challenge
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leading, overseeing and monitoring operational areas relating to customer service, warehousing, and distribution
- Ensure the creation and formation of effective strategies, systems, and processes to enhance the logistical activities including Freight Forwarding, Warehousing and Distribution
- Build, motivate and empower the Operations Management team to deliver on short and long-term company strategic and operational plans and budgets
- Gaining an in depth understanding of all operational systems & procedures
- Maintaining facilities and resources required for operational efficiency
- Implement training and improved efficiencies where required
- Engage, coach, mentor, and support managers, supervisors, and employees to develop great career pathways for the team
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Experience working within the FMCG industry
- Experience in leading, mentoring and developing a team
- Strong planning and organisational skills with ability to handle multiple projects through to completion and to manage competing priorities
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including understanding of ERP and customer data systems
- Strong analytical skills with financial management and budgeting experience
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to analyse and manipulate technical and complex data and provide meaningful information and reporting
- Experience and knowledge of OHS/WHS legislation and requirements in the warehouse environment
- You will be required to meet the employment criteria which includes a Criminal History Check
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY.
Our team will be reviewing applications as they are received, apply now or explore other opportunities on our website.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted. We will however store your CV / Details on our database and will be in touch as soon as a suitable opportunity arise.
JOB ID: MAS1130