- Part-time opportunity working exclusively from home
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to run your ‘desk’ like your own business
- Ongoing training and development
- Attractive commission structure
- Flexibility to do either Recruitment only and/or Business Development (BD) only
- JOB REF: 167044
The MAS Agency is a boutique agency specialising in all things recruitment, offering specialist recruitment solutions across all industry sectors, covering a broad range of job functions for all levels, accommodating small to large businesses across Australia.
This is a rare opportunity to work part time AND…
You have a choice to choose what you prefer! You don’t like sales? no problem! Your job can be solely account managing and filling jobs. Love sales? Your sales capabilities can get our consultants roles to fill. OR you love both and want to earn more? That’s fine also.
This role is completely flexible and you can take an entrepreneurial approach to run your ‘desk’ like your own business / your own way. Just have your ABN ready and your people person skills and we’ve got you!
This is an excellent opportunity for work, family and life balance.
Must Have’s / Key Responsibilities:
- You will seek to understand client and candidates recruitment needs in order to deliver customised meaningful recruitment solutions
- Strong client management skills as you will be building and managing key relationships with clients and candidates
- Compiling detailed job briefs as well as understanding your clients business, culture and recruitment needs
- Source candidates, screen resumes and prospects, qualify, phone screen, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Mature approach to your role with a sophisticated level of communication and organisational skills
- develop and release detailed and targeted, job postings across various online platforms and socials
- Ability to achieve targets and KPI’s
- Managing your administrative and compliance to high standards
Business Development Consultant
- Experience within sales or business development
- Prospecting for new business and establishing new client relationships
- Ability to pitch the benefit of our recruitment services to new clients
- Market mapping experience a bonus however training provided
- You will have strong negotiation skills
- Conduct sales calls to establish relationships with new clients
- An individual who prefers WFH and Part time hours
- Have a home office set up (computer, phone and reliable internet)
- Registered Australian Business Number (ABN) or willing to obtain one
- Someone who can handle adversity and rejection
- Someone who wants to be their own boss
- A driven and motivated individual
- An individual who have strong people skills and who thrive on building key relationships
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY.
Our team will be reviewing applications as they are received, apply now or explore other opportunities on our website.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted. We will however store your CV / Details on our database and will be in touch as soon as a suitable opportunity arise.