- An excellent management role
- Opportunity to take charge of your site and operations
- $90k – $100k + Super + Bonus
- Located in South-East Melbourne
- JOB REF: MAS.1135
Reporting directly to the COO, the successful Site Operations Manager will lead by example and ensure that all staff exceed and adhere to the company’s values on providing a professional high-quality service to all key stakeholders internally and externally, as well as on job training and development for your staff.
You will take complete responsibility and take charge for all your on-site operations from P&L control, processing sales orders, stock management, and overseeing an highly efficient and effective production process.
- Monitor and control production processes to optimize productivity.
- Empower and grow your team via transformational leadership and engagement that embeds the company’s cultural imperatives.
- Exceed objectives by identifying and encouraging process improvement opportunities to enable business efficiencies across: Delivery In Full, Quality, Labour Cost, Safety, Financial, Employee Engagement and Cost Reduction for your site.
- Provide strategic direction/input for operations to exceed business requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
You will have:
- Proven experience managing the operations for a site or multisite.
- A tertiary qualification or suitable industry experience would be highly regarded.
- A proven track record of achieving continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation including management, warehouse, sales, and administration.
- Experience in providing effective training, coaching and people management practices.
- Leadership experience ideally within an operational role.
- Must be highly analytical with a financial acumen.
- MS Office skills as well as strong IT systems knowledge.
- Strong planning and organisational skills as well as high attention to detail.
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY.
Our team will be reviewing applications as they are received, apply now or explore other opportunities on our website.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted. We will however store your CV / Details on our database and will be in touch as soon as a suitable opportunity arise.